Friday, November 27, 2009

Cyborg Technology

Today in class we watched a series of very neat and interesting videos about robotics and cyborg technology. I was most impressed with the robot that looked like a human, could walk like a human, and even run like a human. It was very funny to see the robot run. Moreover, as far as cyborg technology, I was blown away with the technology that exists for people with muscle disabilities. For instance, the computer that could read someones mind by wearinf a cap that could tell what letter you were thinking of. I was shocked how accurate it was. Moreover, I was more blown away with the computer that was hooked up the that lady's brain and she could control the mouse by simply thinking about where she wanted to move the mouse. This was stuff that was science fiction 5 years ago but now fiction. I look forward to how new technology will keep advancing with every passing generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment