Thursday, November 19, 2009

Privacy in the 21st Century

I believe privacy is a very important issue in dealing with the Internet and the 21st century. If you think about it most all paperwork has been conformed to an online form including online billing, bank statements and tax forms just to name a few. Therefore, people must be certain that is information is kept private from the general public and rest assured that that identity will not be stolen. I know every time I log into my bank account there is a little thought in the back of my mind that always worries me about seeing a big fat zero in my remaining balance because of online fraud or identity theft. Many banks have taken grave measures to reduce online identity theft but nonetheless the thought still crosses my mind. Therefore, privacy is a huge factor in dealing with he future of technology and the public needs to have that peace of mind that all their important information will remain private and kept is a safe and secured spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment