Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Thoughts On Twitter

So I finally gave in and signed up for a Twitter account. I always told my friends I wouldn't ever do it but I had to for class. After signing up and learning the ways of Twitter I am a little unsure of the purpose of this. It seems as if facebook can already do this with your status update. It seems as if Twitter is similar to a facebook wall but it updates a lot more frequently. I do not think I will use Twitter all that much simply because I don't want to know what everyone is doing 24/7. I have texting on my cell and view my facebook twice a day and that is more than enough to keep up with all the people I want to "follow" or keep up with. The one cool feature I do like about Twitter is I can follow some famous people and know what they are up to on a daily basis. Aside from that I am not a fan of Twitter and don't think it is all that useful or interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment