Sunday, October 11, 2009

Geo Caching

My role during the whole geo caching game was the field navigator. I have never used the GPS device before so it took me a good 5 minutes to get accustomed to. When I figured out how ot use it it was very simple to use. There was a green arrow which showed you the direction you were facing with respect to a yellow line which was your destination. My destination was G6 was .4 miles away so we had the furthest traveling amongst the rest of the groups. Our clue was supposed to be right by the BCC but after searching for about 10 minutes our detectives could not find the clue. I believe someone picked up our clue or we just simply couldn't find it. Therefor I had a pretty bad expierence when dealing with this whole geo caching game. We got back to class right before it ended so they already figured out the clue without any help from us. To be honest I felt like we wasted our time trying to find a clue which wasnt there and didn't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment